Friday, February 25, 2011

...this time I mean it

Morning check in:
Wii Fit age: 30 (-12)
Weight: down -1.4

I failed to post my results from Wednesday. (Wii Fit age: 24, Weight: unchanged) and didn't weigh in yesterday... But I'm determined to get back on track. I reset my mini goal to 10 lbs as the next milestone. My ultimate goal is still about 35 lbs away).

Silly not to weigh or post since this is my diet diary and likely the only one reading it.

Yesterday I tried to fast a bit just to get a jump start getting back on track.
2 scrambled eggs, a little butter (220 cal.)
2 string cheeses (120 cal.)
1/2 cup almonds (about 400 cal)
1 lean cuisine (pasta alfredo w/broccoli and chicken)  (320 cal)
1/2 chocolate covered custard doughnut. (10,000 cal.?)
3 cups/glasses of sweet hot/cold tea (210 cal.)

So maybe I wasn't quite a good as I had planned, but I did okay. I'm trying to stay under 1000-1500 calories per day.  I was a little shocked checked out the almond label. Yikes! But they are good for you.

I haven't had that real hungry feeling in about a week. It's back this morning. I'm taking that as a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment