Monday, February 7, 2011

One month in

Morning check in:
Wii Fit Age: 26
Weight: down 1.5 lbs.

So far I've lost 13.5 lbs. and am now 31 lbs. from my goal weight. My knees are definitely feeling the difference. They say every 10 pounds of weight is 40 pounds of pressure on the knees and it sure seems true.

I'm not on an official diet but am looking for programs and books with good advice. When I find interesting ones I'll post them here.

Meanwhile, I'm simply trying to change my eating habits and so far it's working. Based on several different things I've read here's what I'm doing:
  • Trying to stay between 1000 and 1500 calories per day
  • Eating 4 to 5 times a day 
  • Not eating after 7 p.m.
  • Check in on my Wii Fit daily
  • Staying active 
  • Focusing on portion control and trying to avoid going back for seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment