Saturday, February 26, 2011

Late night snacking

Morning check in:
Wii Fit age: 40 (-2)
Weight: down -.4

I don't believe I was fully awake this morning checking in with my Wii. I hit the wall on the "prediction test" almost right off the bat.  That's one I usually ace.

My weight is down a little which is a good thing. I'm just wondering how much my snack at 11 p.m. effected the result. (A small handful of almonds, and a cup of hot tea, sweetened). My stomach was growling so bad I figured I wouldn't get to sleep without appeasing it.

Calorie count:
Egg, bacon, english muffin, butter:  450 cal.
Almonds:  250
Banana: 110
Peanut bar: 160
Lasagna (lean cuisine): 320
Chocolate (2 small pieces) 120
Tea (hot/cold sweetened):  140
Half a cannoli: 200??

Total: 1750

Broke two of my own rules:  Eating after 7 p.m. and going over 1500 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment