Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long time no check in

Morning check in:
Wii Fit age: 30
Weight: down -.7

Okay, so I haven't posted anything in two weeks. It's not that I haven't been weighing in... just haven't had the time or motivation to blog about it.  I can say that I have lost three pounds in the last two weeks. It's an up/down thing, but the overall trend has been down.

I am finding that high sodium meals late in the day will definitely cause water retention. I'm trying to consciously avoid that when possible.

The Virginia Classic Llama and Alpaca Show was March 12-13. That kept me pretty occupied. I went shopping for new jeans prior to the event and was able to slip into a size smaller!  And now, my new jeans are loose!

To date, I have lost 16.2 lbs.  My ultimate goal is 28.3 lbs away.  (My next mini-goal is 3.3 lbs)  In 3.4 lbs I will get to lower the tens digit by one! Maybe next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment